Terms and Conditions
1. The content set forth on this website is for your general information and is subject to change without notice.
2. Roots the Collection reserves the right to choose flower and greenery varietals, containers and ribbon best suited for your order.
3. It is extremely important to note that floral arrangement sizes, quantity of flowers and color variations will vary from the images set forth on this website depending on season availability and other factors not in Roots the Collection’ control, and the specifics of your order
4. Change orders may be accepted, but will be subject to additional fees and conditions.
5. Applicable sale taxes will be added to all orders.
6. A $500 (not including taxes, delivery, and shipping fees) minimum order is required.
7. All orders placed 14 days or more in advance of the scheduled delivery date requires a 50% non-refundable deposit.
8. For all orders payment in full (including all taxes, delivery, and shipping fees), is due and payable 14 days prior to delivery no exceptions. In the event payment is not received in accordance with the foregoing, such orders will be canceled.
9. No refunds will be given for orders canceled within 14 days prior to scheduled delivery or pickup date, as applicable.
10. Roots the Collection does not offer “set-up” of products at any location/venue but does offer door-to-door delivery, subject to certain requirements and fees.
11. For all orders the risk of loss, for all products subject to such order, shall shift to the purchaser upon delivery.
12. In the extreme and unlikely circumstance that Roots the Collection is required to cancel your order, or is unable to fill your order due to acts of god, injury, accident or any other circumstance beyond Roots the Collection control, Roots the Collection will provide a full refund.
13. ROOTS THE COLLECTION EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING THOSE RELATED TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF RESULTS, AND CONFORMANCE WITH DESCRIPTION. ROOTS THE COLLECTION SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND REPRESENTATIONS ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE. IN NO CASE SHALL ROOTS THE COLLECTION AND ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO SERVICES AND PRODUCTS SUPPLIED HEREUNDER. CLIENT HEREBY AGREES THAT ROOTS THE COLLECTION’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY CLIENT FOR THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS SUPPLIED HEREUNDER.
14. The transaction contemplated hereby shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without reference to conflict of laws principles, and purchaser hereby consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in Sonoma County, California. If any action is necessary to enforce the transactions contemplated hereby, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs.
15. Purchaser agrees and acknowledges that Roots the Collection shall not be liable, responsible, or accountable for any personal injury, death, or property damage resulting from the use of goods supplied to purchaser, or on behalf of purchaser.
16. By placing an order, purchaser hereby accepts and agrees to the terms and conditions set forth above.